[Gdal-dev] VS2005 SP 1 warning

Simon Perkins sy at perkins.net
Sat May 12 16:33:12 EDT 2007

I'm not saying that VS 2005 doesn't have a few problems (which are far
outweighed by its good points in my opinion, especially for .NET
languages), but I've been using VS 2005 Standard with SP1 for several
months and had no problems like the ones Ivan mentions. If I follow the
steps described below, I don't get any crashes.

Does this maybe relate to a specific version of VS 2005? e.g Express?

Cheers,

Sy