[Gdal-dev] Win32 Binaries

Craig Miller craig.miller at spatialminds.com
Tue May 15 14:18:08 EDT 2007

I'd agree with this.  Anyone debugging under Windows is most likely setup to
build on their own.

I'm curious... How many of you who debug under Windows use the makefiles
that come with GDAL, and how many of you use Visual Studio Project files
(your own or the VTP ones)?

- I use my own VS Solution and Project Files to build and debug.

Craig