[Gdal-dev] remapping error for erdas imagine format within gdalwarp

John Mitchell mitchelljj98 at gmail.com
Wed May 16 09:21:18 EDT 2007

Hi,

When running the following command:

gdalwarp.exe -srcnodata "0 0 0" -dstnodata "0 0 1" -rc -s_srs EPSG:26913
-t_srs EPSG:26913 -co tiled=yes -q -of hfa inputfile outputfile

I get the following error:

ERROR 6: SetNoDataValue() not supported for this dataset.

Which means that the remapping from "0 0 0" to "0 0 1" can't be performed.
When looking at the erdas imagine file after processing it appears to be
processed correctly except that the remapping does not occur.  This is not a
problem for geotiff files, but I can't use geotiffs for mosaics that are
over 4 gb in size.  Are their any alternatives?  Will I be able to mosaic
and remap to the big Tiff format when it comes out.

Thanks,

--
John J. Mitchell