[Gdal-dev] ADF -> AAIGrid, "IReadBlock failed"

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Thu May 31 18:34:01 EDT 2007

Patrick Min wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've come up with a hacky solution to be able to
> access all the data when the dataset is multitiled.
>
> In my case, the data files are:
> w001001.adf
> w001000.adf
> z001001.adf
> z001002.adf

Patrick,

I've been digging into:

   http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/ticket/1198

and added your notes.

But I'm still not clear on how the tile naming works, and without having
that well understood I think it is going to be hard for me to fix the driver.

Is there anyone on the list with Grid that would be willing to create some
test datasets in various sizes to try and work out the naming pattern?  If
so please add yourself to the trac bug cc: list, and add a note to the bug.