[Gdal-dev] place for user contributed utilities?

Matt Wilkie matt.wilkie at gov.yk.ca
Fri Nov 9 15:28:28 EST 2007

Dear GDAL,

I've pointed two people towards the gdal trac lately as for putting
contributed utilities. However is creating a newticket as an enhancement
request actually the best place/process?

The "How to contribute FAQ" http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki/FAQ is not
yet answered. Perhaps my question can drive that a little :)

My ulterior motive of course is to get tools that I'm interested in
carried along with the rest of the gdal tree as it develops, and as an
easy method of acquiring windows binaries.

cheers,

--
matt wilkie
Geographic Information,