[Gdal-dev] Is make generate a part of make release?

Ari Jolma ari.jolma at tkk.fi
Sat Nov 10 16:17:30 EST 2007

I downloaded the sources of 1.4.3 and while there are swig .i files that
are very recent, the perl wrappers are from December 2006. That would
indicate that make generate was not run in the release process.

I have a bad habit of not updating the wrappers in the repository very
often. Is it my responsibility to update them at the time of release?

Ari

--
Prof. Ari Jolma
Geoinformaatio- ja paikannustekniikka / Geoinformation and positioning