[Gdal-dev] Playing with data from web

Ari Jolma ari.jolma at tkk.fi
Mon Nov 12 01:55:47 EST 2007

Ari Jolma kirjoitti:
> ERROR 1: TIFFFetchDirectory:/vsimem/wcs/00BD4A58/wcsresult.dat: Seek
> error accessing TIFF directory
> ERROR 1: TIFFReadDirectory:Failed to read directory at offset 20

Baah, this is the same old TIFF problem I've had before. I forget that
if I use internal libtiff but include an include-dir, which contains
headers of an external libtiff, problems ensue.

Thanks Frank for the telascience WCS, also the UCL WCS site is ok.

Ari

--
Prof. Ari Jolma
Geoinformaatio- ja paikannustekniikka / Geoinformation and positioning