[Gdal-dev] Visual C++ Projects

Lucena, Ivan ivan.lucena at pmldnet.com
Mon Nov 19 09:31:27 EST 2007

Hi all,

For Microsoft Visual Studio users only.

I don't know if you have noticed but we have some .vcproj files on the
trunk and I would like to receive some feedback from people that already
use then and for those who would like to give it a little try.

They are not the regular kind of VC Project that holds all the linker,
dependencies and compiler option. They are "Makefile Project", that
means they call the regular makefile command line when you press click
on "Build".

If you have a newer version of Visual Studio or the Express version you
can either try to load the makegdal71.vcproj and it will be updated or
you can run the script makegdal_gen.bat and generate a new one.

Thanks,

Ivan