[Gdal-dev] Null-Pointer in GDALOpen?

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Mon Oct 22 20:25:41 EDT 2007

Tom Kazimiers wrote:
> I looked a bit more through the classes - but I can not find any
> error - The last thing was the "TIFF* TIFFClientOpen()" Function in
> tif_open.c But really can't image that this is the problem. More and
> more I doubt that the problem is in GDAL - there must be something on
> my side - I tryed also several versions of my project earlier and it
> does not work. The PDA condifuration can't it also be as I testet it
> in emulator and in real PDA.

I only run my software on hardware device I'm to avoid trying emulators
(I have bad experience with emulators for Windows CE 3.x and 4.x).

Here is sub-package of autotest with unit tests for Windows CE:

http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/browser/trunk/autotest/cpp

I usually run these unit tests to check GDAL build for Windows CE.
This is simple console application - a test runner - executable
on a device. Perhaps you will find it useful as well.

Cheers
--
Mateusz Loskot
http://mateusz.loskot.net