[Gdal-dev] release plans?

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Thu Oct 25 19:56:58 EDT 2007

Any definite release plans or timeline?  I've seen references to a
possible 1.4.3 bugfix, and rumblings of a 1.5 release.

The timing is nice for the OSX Leopard release next week for my
binaries.  1.4.3 -> 10.3/10.4 as it is now (but also supports
Leopard), and 1.5 (svn at least) for Tiger/Leopard (dropping Panther
support).  I just need an idea of waht the GDAL plans are.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"This is a question about the past, is it? ... How can I tell that
the past isn't a fiction designed to account for the discrepancy
between my immediate physical sensations and my state of mind?"

- The Ruler of the Universe