[Gdal-dev] release plans?

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Thu Oct 25 22:52:02 EDT 2007

Thanks.  And I see on trac the 1.5 release in a week.

On Oct 25, 2007, at 7:22 PM, Mateusz Loskot wrote:

> William Kyngesburye wrote:
>> Any definite release plans or timeline?  I've seen references to a
>> possible 1.4.3 bugfix, and rumblings of a 1.5 release.
>
> William,
>
> The plan and date is available here
>
> http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/milestone/1.4.3
>
> Cheers
> --
> Mateusz Loskot
> http://mateusz.loskot.net

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"We are at war with them. Neither in hatred nor revenge and with no
particular pleasure I shall kill every ___ I can until the war is
over. That is my duty."

"Don't you even hate 'em?"

"What good would it do if I did? If all the many millions of people
of the allied nations devoted an entire year exclusively to hating
the ____ it wouldn't kill one ___ nor shorten the war one day."

<Ha, ha> "And it might give 'em all stomach ulcers."

- Tarzan, on war