[Gdal-dev] Re: [GDAL] #1878: programs can't find .o when linking

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Sat Oct 27 10:55:54 EDT 2007

So, no problem with it on your recent OSX build where the OSR test
failed?  It would have been obvious at least when make hit the
programs.  You might have noticed the recompile when you installed.

I forgot to ask - what version is your OSX system?

On Oct 26, 2007, at 11:56 PM, Mateusz Loskot wrote:

> William Kyngesburye wrote:
>> Mateusz (or anyone else) -
>>
>> Have you encountered this problem yet (on any of your systems, but
>> especially OSX)?
>>
>> http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/ticket/1878
>
> William,
>
> No, I've not made any tests for it.
> I'm focused on tickets related to 1.4.3.
>
> Cheers
> --
> Mateusz Loskot
> http://mateusz.loskot.net

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"This is a question about the past, is it? ... How can I tell that
the past isn't a fiction designed to account for the discrepancy
between my immediate physical sensations and my state of mind?"

- The Ruler of the Universe