[Gdal-dev] 1.4.3 build and NG bindings

Christopher Barker Chris.Barker at noaa.gov
Mon Oct 29 17:32:15 EDT 2007

Brian Hamlin wrote:
> I used the Mac specific installer for python 2.5.1, and I didn't get
> anything like that

oh well.

> I thought that my post would be simple enough to be helpful to the
> casual user, as I aspired to be

I think the key is this:

>> what you get when you type "python" on the command line
>> should be what the GDAL build system finds.

If that's not the case, then we need to fix the GDAL build system.

If a user doesn't get the python they want when they type "python", then
it is a python install issue, and help can be found on the python-mac
mailing list.

-Chris

--
Christopher Barker, Ph.D.
Oceanographer

Emergency Response Division
7600 Sand Point Way NE   (206) 526-6329   fax

Chris.Barker at noaa.gov