[Gdal-dev] Error when invoking AllRegister in C#

Dennis dmcdermott at geomega.com
Tue Sep 4 18:16:34 EDT 2007

I'm working on a C# project that needs to use gdal.   However, whenever
I try to invoke Gdal.AllRegister I get this error:  The type initializer
for OSGeo.GDAL.GdalPINVOKE threw an exception.  This is surprising
because I was able to run one of the sample programs successfully and my
project has the same references as the sample program.  The only
difference I can tell between the two projects is that mine is a forms
project while the sample is a console project (and I can't see why that
would make a difference).

Any ideas what might be causing this?

--
Dennis McDermott