[Gdal-dev] "upside down" images

Matthew Perry perrygeo at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 18:53:36 EDT 2007

On 9/5/07, Joaquim Luis <jluis at ualg.pt> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> For those of you struggling with upside down troubles with netCDF and
> Surfer drivers,
> an - GUI, Windows - solution is provided by Mirone
> (w3.ualg.pt/~jluis/mirone).
> The files can be saved for example in GeoTiff or JP2K.

Thanks for the tip. That's a good find.

I need to do a lot of batch processing, use other platforms, etc so I
decided instead to create a script to flip geo rasters (based on
gdal_merge.py)

The script is available at
http://perrygeo.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/gis-bin/flip_raster.py
For more detail, I posted about it here http://www.perrygeo.net/wordpress/?p=78
--
Matthew T. Perry
http://www.perrygeo.net

"You never change things by fighting the existing reality.
To change something, build a new model that makes
the existing model obsolete" - R. Buckminster Fuller