[Gdal-dev] Reading a World file for a Terragen .ter file

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Tue Sep 11 11:44:51 EDT 2007

Ray,

  There's the list of formats (one-liners) at
http://www.gdal.org/formats_list.html, with links to a
varying amount of information specific to each format.  For
example the link to the Leveler details is
http://www.gdal.org/frmt_leveller.html (that particular
description is a little more programmer oriented than user
oriented; I was thinking of the type of info in
http://www.gdal.org/frmt_various.html#PNG might be
suitable).

Brent Fraser
GeoAnalytic Inc.