[Gdal-dev] OGR OLEDB Provider

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 14:08:25 EDT 2007

Frank,

Although I didn't play much with this implementation I would
discourage to omit that officially without any compelling reasons. I
thinks the (native) OLEDB interface has a faily large audience
comparing with the ODBC interface from the aspect of the MS SQL server
for years. I can guess it provides a performance impact as well, so I
think we should do some examination before taking this step.

Best regards,

Tamas