[Gdal-dev] OGR OLEDB Provider

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 15:54:51 EDT 2007

Frank,

I understand your concerns. So far I didn't realize that this driver
exists in the trunk at all. So it would take me a while to see whether
it's worthy to keep or not from the aspect of the
usability/performance.
However I'm not really aware of the necessary steps from the aspect of
the provenance. If it would require the corresponding code to be
rewritten then it wouldn't be so realistic to keep that in.

Best regards,

Tamas