[Gdal-dev] Import Gdal

Roger André randre at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 15:53:42 EDT 2007

Hi Gus,

Did you install Python and GDAL separately?  In the past when I've
installed GDAL independently, I've always had to specify that Python
is present, and enable support within GDAL for it.  Here is a link to
what appears to be a Windows executable that contains GDAL and Python
2.4 together - http://www.gdal.org/dl/win32/Python_GDAL-1.4.2.win32-py2.4.exe.

Roger