[Gdal-dev] Enabling PAM By Default

Howard Butler hobu.inc at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 22:36:17 EDT 2007

Frank,

In my opinion, there is little downside to enabling this by default
in trunk right now.  I'll think of it as doing my own little part to
make ESRI's software that much better :P

Seriously, I think this is a good idea, and maybe it will get folks
thinking about incorporating PAM output in other contexts if they
know it will be generally available.

Howard