[Gdal-dev] Fw:OGR_sde questions

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Thu Sep 20 11:57:29 EDT 2007

chenxuexia wrote:

> The memory leak information is below (there's TOW feature layer in the
> database):
>
> -------------------------------------
>
> Detected memory leaks!
> Dumping objects ->
> {477} normal block at 0x010A9ED0, 33 bytes long.
>  Data: < SHAPE          > 00 53 48 41 50 45 00 CD CD CD CD CD CD CD CD CD
> {476} normal block at 0x010A9FB8, 16 bytes long.
> It seems each layer results in memory leak. I'm sorry i can't locate the
> error. Could anyone give me some advices?

Xuex,

I'm afraid this leak report doesn't tell me much.  You might want to change
your test to open and close the datasource twice to verify that these
leaks are related to opening and closing the datasource (they should double
up) rather than just the RegisterOGRSDE() call.

How important is it to your effort to wring out all memory leaks?