[gdal-dev] MapServer's image quality stinks serving up these NOAA NRCs

Vincent Schut schut at sarvision.nl
Thu Apr 24 02:54:59 EDT 2008

Gregor,

Glad it worked!
Those kap files are single-band colortable images, right? I'd use
nearest neighbour interpolation than, for gdalwarp, instead of bilinear.
Simple removing the '-rb' switch from your gdalwarp command should do
the trick, as nn is the default. Imho it usually makes not much sense to
interpolate colortable indices, except when this colortable is some
representation of a more or less continuous gradient.