[gdal-dev] VMAP Problems...

Courtney Schitka c.schitka at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 09:42:24 EDT 2008

InboxX

Reply to all
Reply by chat
Filter messages like this
Print
Add to Contacts list
Report phishing
Report not phishing
Show in fixed width font
Show in variable width font
Message text garbled?
Why is this spam/nonspam?
Courtney Schitka to gdal-dev
show details Apr 23 (2 days ago) Reply

Hi List,

This is my first posting, so my apologies if it's been answered prior. I
have a VMAP data source, I am trying to open with Gdal-OGDI. I have rebuilt
Gdal 1.5.1 with OGDI enabled and everything is linking and opening fine.
When I open my data source the GDAL code goes through the OGDI hoops, and
opens the data source, giving me back an OGRLayer, which I got by doing
something like this

 OGRDS->GetLayByName(LayerName)

I get back a physical layer, however this layer reports 0 features and when
I try and get a feature or iterate over them, I never seem to get a feature.

I would think it's my datasource however when I open the same VMAP data
source with the same layer using ogrinfo, I get all the feature in the data
source listed.

Please Help!

Courtney