[gdal-dev] read/write ungenerate files?

Craig Miller craig.miller at spatialminds.com
Wed Apr 30 13:52:25 EDT 2008

Back in the day Sol Katz had some code up on his FTP site.  If I remember
correctly there is some in the AVCBin OGR driver.

I have this extremely vague recollection of there once being a "generate" or
"arc export" OGR driver that used to contain both the code for reading E00
files and Arc Coverages.  Maybe poke around the OGR source tree?

Craig