[gdal-dev] Re: Why warp.py tests disabled?

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Sat Aug 2 10:38:47 EDT 2008

Mateusz Loskot wrote:
> Andrey,
>
> Could you tell me why some test cases of warp.py have been
> disabled [1] ? The log message does not say much about.
>
> http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/changeset/14617

Andrey,

I extended [1] the test case to print some statistics

http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/changeset/15095

It's interesting that warp_4 test case fails only on
two slaves: epimetheus-full (GCC 4.0.1)
and mloskot-gcc43-full (GCC 4.3.1) with following report:

Logical AND on matrix values failed. Expected values <= 1.000000 in
matrix with min=0.000000 and max=255..000000

Does it mean the value treshold is incorrect for the test data
being used here?