[gdal-dev] Why warp.py tests disabled?

Andrey Kiselev dron at ak4719.spb.edu
Mon Aug 4 02:25:30 EDT 2008

On Sat, Aug 02, 2008 at 03:20:59PM +0200, Mateusz Loskot wrote:
> Could you tell me why some test cases of warp.py have been
> disabled [1] ? The log message does not say much about.
>
> http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/changeset/14617

Mateusz,

These tests failed on some slaves (AFAIR on x86 hosts). I think it is
due to the floating point issues, either computation errors or
float-to-integer conversion. Actually I don't know what to do about
that. Threshold is 1.0 for byte data type, so it means that we are
having seriously different warping results on different hosts.

At least these tests can be used locally when working with warping code.

Best regards,
Andrey

--
Andrey V. Kiselev