[gdal-dev] could GDAL enforce towgs84=0, 0, 0 for ETRS89-based CRSs?

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Wed Aug 13 20:48:54 EDT 2008

Maciej,

Please file a ticket against the PROJ trac on this issue.  I'm hoping to
take advantage of datum and other definitions from CSMap at some point
which may help.  Otherwise, I'll try and include an override for ETRS89
which indicates that it can be treated as equivelent to WGS84 if
that is in fact a reasonable approach.

Best regards,
FrankW