[gdal-dev] deleting feature exceptions

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Fri Aug 15 07:06:40 EDT 2008

wow wrote:
> Hi, Frank,thank you for reply.
>    I have posted the ticket with little experience here:
>    http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/ticket/2531.

Chen,

Please, take care next time to wrap source code snippet included in the
Ticket description with triple parenthesis, like this:

{{{
... your code here
}}}

This way, the code does not break the structure of ticket.

Also, if you want to include long URLs, this is the best way to do it:

[http://yourlongwebaddress.com  My URL]

It will display short "My URL" title linked to the URL.

Here you can find more details:

http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki/WikiFormatting

>    Attachment of this mail is the example project. Thank you for more help.

I've noticed no file attached to the ticket you reported.
Do you mean the attachement as URL in your updating comment?

http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/ticket/2531#comment:1

I've tried to polish your ticket report.