[gdal-dev] OGRFeatureStyle update from version1.4.1 to 1.5.2;

wow 27949218 at qq.com
Mon Aug 18 21:13:16 EDT 2008

Hi,  Frank, welcome to China. I'd like to see you in Beijing, i'm sure that you're the  joss of many young students, hehe.
   I have found the reason why  failed to deal styles with ver1.5.2. Compared  with ver1.4.1,   CPLSPrintf() is replaced the CPLString().Printf()  , and i could trace the error to CPLString().Printf() every time debug. It might not allocate memory for the dest string in CPLString().Printf(). Of cource, if i still use CPLSPrintf(), no error occurs. Is this a bug in whole OGRFeatureStyle.cpp in ver1.5.2?
  To the world you're little, but to a person you're the world.
                                             Chen Xuexia