[gdal-dev] Guidance sought on using gdal-translate

Christopher Hunt huntc at internode.on.net
Fri Aug 22 06:08:02 EDT 2008

Hi Frank and friends,

Just to wrap this one up - we actually ended up receiving a geocoded
image and I used gdal_translate to assign EPSG:27700 (the image was
missing the coord sys declaration - this seems to be the case with a
few image providers I've noticed):

gdal_translate -a_srs EPSG:27700 ...

Anyhow all good. Thanks for the help.

Cheers,