[gdal-dev] Extending csharp binding for resampling

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 18:42:00 EDT 2008

Marc,

Wouldn't it be sufficient to create a warped vrt dataset either by
opening the corresponding xml file or using the AutoCreateWarpedVRT
API?
Then you might want to use ReadRaster on that dataset so as to load
the stuff into an in-memory buffer.

Currently there's no native way to access the warp operations from the
SWIG interface.

Best regards,

Tamas