[gdal-dev] GDAL/OGR 1.6.0 Release Candidate 2

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Mon Dec 1 22:47:39 EST 2008

On Dec 1, 2008, at 6:05 PM, Frank Warmerdam wrote:

> I have also re-snapped the autotest suite, and produced a docs
> package:
>
>  http://download.osgeo.org/gdal/gdal160doc.zip
>  http://download.osgeo.org/gdal/gdalautotest-1.6.0.zip

Cool, tiff_write_55 now works, osr_esri_10 now works.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"This is a question about the past, is it? ... How can I tell that the
past isn't a fiction designed to account for the discrepancy between
my immediate physical sensations and my state of mind?"

- The Ruler of the Universe