[gdal-dev] Deleting files associated with GDALDataset

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Wed Dec 3 14:44:12 EST 2008

Generally (Always?) in GDAL, char** arrays are terminated by a NULL pointer.
You can also use CSLCount()... to get the size of the array, and it actually
loops until it finds the terminating NULL pointer.

But the simplest solution is to use GDALDeleteDateset() which is the exact
implementation of your idea.