[gdal-dev] Debugging on Windows Using Visual Studio

Joel Odom joelodom at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 10:56:15 EST 2008

Bruce.  I'm trying to debug an app that uses GDAL from unmanaged C++
on Visual Studio 2005.  I've tried for an hour or two to step into
gdal, running debug sessions both from the project file from which I
build gdal and from the app that calls into GDAL, but even when I run
from the gdal solution itself, it still doesn't let me step through
source code, even though the modules window says gdal15.dll is loaded
with symbols from the same location as my .pdb file.

Thanks.

--
http://giscoder.blogspot.com/