[gdal-dev] Again: WinCE related Problem regarding GeoTiff

Tom Kazimiers 2voodoo at gmx.de
Sun Feb 17 07:20:55 EST 2008

Hello,

I asked this question about one month ago and found no solution with the
help of you others, nor found I meanwhile other hints which lead to a
solution. But thanks for trying :)
I ask again because Mateusz Loskot seems to be back again and has a
deeper insight in things belonging to GDAL and WinCE.

One Month ago the subject was "Does CCITTFax-Compression of GeoTiffs
work for you?"
This discussion can be found here:
http://www.nabble.com/Does-CCITTFax-Compression-of-GeoTiffs-work-for-you--td14786109.html

The question behind this was that I use GDAL on WinCE for opening
GeoTiffs. Unfortunately only uncompressed and LZW compressed images seem
to work. All the others do not work.

So please do not see this as "spam", since I got a bit more hope in
solving this problem with Mateusz ;)

Thanks in advance,
Tom