[gdal-dev] Motion: Commiter Status for Moratto

Lucena, Ivan ivan.lucena at pmldnet.com
Wed Feb 27 22:10:09 EST 2008

Thank you Tamas,

It sounds like a good plan to me.

Stefano (Moratto) started the Delphi interface completely outside of the
GDAL trunk in a FWTools distribution. I organized his code in the folder
structure (.\swig\delphi, .\swig\include\delphi\*.i, .\swig\makefile.vc)
but he is not using the interfaces on .\swig\interface\*.i yet.

What do you think Stefano (or should we call you Moratto)? Can we comply
with those requirements?

Best regards,

Ivan