[gdal-dev] Re: gdal docs download out of sync

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Wed Jan 2 23:19:20 EST 2008

Hm, maybe my brain is having trouble starting the new year - it took
me a while to think of looking at the source.  The 1.5.0 source also
has the old 1.4.4 index page.  Looks like SVN has the current index
source.

On Jan 1, 2008, at 9:29 PM, William Kyngesburye wrote:

> Is it just the index pages that are old?  I suppose I can easily
> substitute those from the 1.5.0 source.
>
> On Jan 1, 2008, at 10:36 AM, Frank Warmerdam wrote:
>
>> William Kyngesburye wrote:
>>> I realized that my doxygen install was incomplete (no latex, gs)
>>> so I figured I'd download the doc package instead wrestling with
>>> more dependencies.
>>> It looks like the gdal150doc.zip is really for 1.4.4.
>>
>> William,
>>
>> The gdal150 docs were captured before the final 1.5.0 updates were
>> made
>> to the web site, but the actual API docs do reflect 1.5.0.
>>
>> Best regards,

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"History is an illusion caused by the passage of time, and time is an
illusion caused by the passage of history."

- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy