[gdal-dev] SetGCPs() method not supported

ValiSystem vali.system at free.fr
Wed Jan 9 05:22:23 EST 2008

On 9 janv. 08, at 09:55, Vincent POULAIN wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I try to convert a complex image into modulus image, the format
> is .hdr (ENVI image) but I have this error message:
>
> ERROR 6: Dataset does not support the SetGCPs() method.
>
> What can i do to solve that problem?
>
> Thanks,
> Vincent

Hello Vincent,

GCPs are not supported in all dataset formats, so make sure to use one
that support it (i'd not be surprise if ENVI image does not support it).

I know that geotiff can have GCPs, searching for "GCP" in http://www.gdal.org/frmt_various.html
  will help you to point out formats that are GCPs compatible.

Cheers,

nicolas