[gdal-dev] Open source API to convert raster to polygons?

Ricardo Scachetti Pereira ricardo at tdwg.org
Thu Jan 10 06:42:33 EST 2008

    Sorry Joaquim,

    You are right. I haven't been precise enough.

    What I really need is some API or software library (preferably in C
or C++) that I could use to convert ESRI Arc/Info Grids (the binary
kind) to a Shapefile of polygons. If a library isn't available, a
command line utility that I can call from C/C++ would suffice.

    I hope this clarify things a bit.

    Cheers,

Ricardo