[gdal-dev] converting csv to kml: locations displaced in GoogleEarth

Dane Springmeyer blake at hailmail.net
Thu Jan 10 19:09:30 EST 2008

Tim,

Getting a bit off topic but...

If you find yourself interested along the way in getting at some of
the more hidden styling features of kml like say, polygon hover effects:

http://www.jasonbirch.com/nodes/2006/10/18/38/using-multigeometry-for-
mouseover-effects-in-google-earth-kml/

you may want to consider python templating techniques for your scripts:

http://zcologia.com/news/584/better-python-practices-for-the-geoweb/

Enjoy,

Dane