[gdal-dev] How to disable gdalwarp -dstalpha option?

Tom Webster tomwebster2008 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 21 02:03:20 EST 2008

Dear Developers,

  I am just trying to use the gdalwarp utility for resampling a 4-band GeoTIFF file. I wish each band is resampled - one by one, but if I run the gdalwarp, whether I include the following either option: -co ALPHA=YES or -co ALPHA=NO, the stdout shows this:

  "Using band 4 of source image as alpha."

  Certainly this is not what I am after. How could I disable the -dstalpha option in this wonderful tool. Much appreciated.

  Tom Webster