[gdal-dev] gdal 1.5.0 in fink for Mac OSX 10.5

Kurt Schwehr schwehr at ccom.unh.edu
Mon Jan 21 11:55:45 EST 2008

Hi All,

I have put a gdal 1.5.0 package in fink for Mac OSX 10.5 unstable.  I
have also created a gdal-py25 package for the swig fink bindings.  This
new package uses setup.py such that the package builds faster and
cleaner than the old gdal-python-py2[45] package that is still in the
10.4 tree.  If it proves itself, I will push this back to 10.4 unstable.

If you see that there are drivers that are not enabled that can be using
libraries in either the fink tree or the default mac install, please let
me know.

The status should change hear by tomorrow:

http://pdb.finkproject.org/pdb/package.php/gdal

-kurt