[gdal-dev] General Memory/Resource leak fixes(Cleanup calls)

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Thu Jan 24 14:30:09 EST 2008

Hi,

If you want precise help, you should mention the exact version of GDAL you're
using, and report the exact message you get from your memory leak detector,
including filenames and line numbers. (If you use Valgrind under Linux, a
Valgrind trace would help a lot). Your source code would of course help to
see if it's a memory leak in GDAL or in the way you're using it in your code.

Best regards.