[Gdal-dev] Workaround for DataSet.GetGCPs from c#/java?

fevans fevans at harris.com
Fri Jul 11 13:45:17 EDT 2008

I see the milestone for this is GDAL 1.5.3.
http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/ticket/1677

Is there any other way to access the GCPs in java/c#? For example, would it
be possible to construct a "SWIGTYPE_p_int", and a "SWIGTYPE_p_GDAL_GCP[]" ?
I experimented a little but sort of hit a swig wall.

BTW, keep up the great work Tamas.