[Gdal-dev] c# Bindings in Mono/Linux

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 17:03:42 EDT 2008

Frank,

I've committed in the SVN trunk to produce well formed xml with the
development version. However I doubt if it causes this problem.
Probably your environment settings like incorrect LD_LIBRARY_PATH
prevents from loading the gdal so or the related so-s (like proj).
At the buildbot configurations those pathes have been set manually to
the correct directories.

Best regards,

Tamas