[Gdal-dev] ./configure options

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 09:51:03 EDT 2008

Frank,

According to the previous posts you might want to check the followings:

1. Do the dependent libraries  (like libogrcsharp, gdal, proj, ..)
available to load by the system. See the LD_LIBRARY_PATH settings.
2. You can also make a test with a previous version of mono. We use
1.2.2.1 on the buildbot machine. There have been a couple of issues
reported with some of the newer versions as far as I remember.
3. You could also try using SWIG 1.3.31 like at the buildbot slaves,
but I hope the newer versions will also work.
4. You might want to try using the --without-libtool configure option,
though I'm not aware of much issues with the libtool builds (the
epimetheus slave is configure with libtool on osx) but it might also
be an issue, definitely.

Best regards,

Tamas