[gdal-dev] Contour interpolation tool

Balint Cristian rezso at rdsor.ro
Thu Jul 24 16:30:20 EDT 2008

Paff, very nice stuff  :)

 It does all the things I dreamed so far I read
the doc, at last at interpolation of the colors chapter.
  I will try it, cimg is a bit annoying, plus
it can't be convinced to work with a custom
legend if its really neccessary, or convince the
tool (as it mention in the doc) to be able to generate a
legend file (at last seems to be able in memory for itself to
autosegment).