[gdal-dev] The proj.dll mistery

Martin Chapman mchapman at texelinc.com
Mon Jun 30 19:55:28 EDT 2008

Joaquim,

I apologize that VantagePoint caused a problem for you.  We will make the
fix to the install and get the proj.dll out of the system32 directory.  Our
problem was that after upgrading to gdal 1.5x we could not get the proj dll
to load if it wasn't in the path and the only path it would work with was
the system32.

Sorry again,
Martin