[gdal-dev] Re: C#: Gdal on Win64

Tomas R monshi at home.se
Sat Mar 1 16:58:32 EST 2008

Google Pages seems not to be ideal to act as place from where others can
download files. Not at all.

Try this address instead:
http://goto.glocalnet.net/stfiles/GDALPlugin_source.zip
No bandwidth limit there. None that I know of at least (space given by
my ISP).

Did try number 2. No success. When user tried to use that version of the
DLL SportTracks didn't even bother to try to load the plugin. I guess
there is some complex interaction between different version of .Net
libraries. Or whatever.

The roundabout time is not to big, the user is quite fast at trying my
patches but still, if it is not much to ask of you, could you try and
see if you can get my plugin to play along nicely with both SportTracks
and GDAL? Could it perhaps work if I target the project to .Net3.5?

Or if SportTracks were to be compiled with the flag perhaps...

Should perhaps mention that with the x86-flag set the plugin functions
as usual on my computer. No difference whatever .Net version I target it
on. Well, I do almost nothing in the code so not much can go wrong there.

Yours
tired Tomas signing out