[Gdal-dev] How to read geotiff file using GDAL

mchapman at texelinc.com mchapman at texelinc.com
Tue Mar 4 10:52:40 EST 2008

If you look carefully at www.gdal.org you will find many helpful tutorials that will show you how to open and examine a tif file.  The methods to open and deal with imagery are the same for all image types.  Meaning, you open an erdas imagine file the same way you open a geotiff.

Martin

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T